Sunday, June 05, 2005

All quiet...

I have to get this off my chest. Ever since Bush sold Israel out in public, I've been waiting for the sane part of the blogosphere to pay attention to what was said. To denounce Bush for what he did.

I do not have US nationality, but if I did, I would have voted Bush. I would have considered it a mistake by now.
Israel and the Jews are my overriding concern. They probably are not so to most Bush voters, so there would be no reason to regret having voted for him.

But the least I expected from
Charles Johnson, Robert Spencer, Joseph Farah, and many others besides, is a renunciation of Bush's position. Declared friends of Israel should not be silent when the Jews are betrayed, even when it is a supposed friend and ally who is the traitor.

There is no excuse for what Bush has done. And keeping silent on this infamy is tantamount to being complicit.

Anne Bayefsky: Please speak out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush's remarks about the borders of 1949 are so ridiculous that nobody bothers to react.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unbelonger said...

I wish that were true. But you can be damn sure the Arabs will use his words as if they were written in the Koran and not defecated on. If it suits them, they hear what he says.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you'll find that the American patriots support America rather than Israel...

At least Melanie Phillips has had her say (a few times) on Bush's u-turn in mid-east policy...
http://www.melaniephillips.com/diary/
http://www.melaniephillips.com/diary/archives/001249.html

and Emanuel Winston
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=5176

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home