Sunday, June 20, 2004

The root of the problem

All you ever need to remember, all you may never forget:
What It's Really About

It is one long, almost endless (but not nearly exhaustive) list spanning decades, of human beings, deliberately slaughtered by Muslim extremists. Most of the people named here aren't even Jews, and cannot be in anyway connected to the "conflict" between Jews and Arabs (I don't know if you can call such a one-sided war a conflict, but for lack of a better word).

As to the conclusion of this article: It's about Jihad. That may well be. But what does that mean? Truly? Can it really be as simple as a few Khomeini-wannabe's trying to conquer the world 'cause they REALLY believe it's what Allah wants? Reallu just a bunch of religious fanatic nutcases?

I almost hope so.

2 Comments:

Blogger caecus said...

Stumbled across your blog quite by accident. It's nice to see a fresh and (dare I say) more balanced perspective on israel. Good job.

I didn't see an email link, but maybe I missed it. I wanted to ask you a question - why is it you fight for israel? I see by the name of the blog that justice is a reason (and a good one at that), but wondered if there is any other reason(s). Just curious.

Regards,
caecus

12:04 AM  
Blogger Unbelonger said...

Thank you for your e-mail. As to your question, I am of Jewish descent (but my father only). Also, I was raised a zionist.
Media bias and covert Jew-hatred is rife, and makes me sick.
Lastly, although I am of a generation that has not witnessed the Holocaust firsthand, my father has, and his whole family was almost completely wiped
out in WW2. And still the world does not wish to allow the Jews a place of their own.

There's probably more, but those are the most important reasons.
Regards,
Daniel.

PS: As you can see, I've made an e-mail address available

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home