Thursday, June 10, 2004

RoP spreads love and goodwill in Sudan

Sudanese women tell of the atrocities visited upon them by Arab Muslims, the "pro-government" Janjaweed.

But true humanity is shown by this victim's attitude towards the baby she is now carrying, a result of being raped repeatedly, over extended periods of time.
Quote: 'Now I am three-months pregnant. It will be a child from the Janjaweed. But I on't reject this baby. He will be my baby.'

I wish I could say I'd feel the same way I were placed in those circumstances. But I'd probably want to cut the enemy out of myself.

Her way is better.

Note: The BBC also asks itself and its readers if the world should "do more" to help ("Do more" implies anything's been at all...). The debate is closed as far as the BBC is concerned but I have this to add: This has been going on for years. All countries, organizations and people who are in position to help know this. MILLIONS have died, MILLIONS raped and mutiliated. By Arab and other Muslim extremists.

There is a very good reason why nothing has been done, and it is the same reason those same people take every opportunity to attack, villify, harass and obstruct Israel. The agenda of rich Muslim fundamentalists rules all other agenda's. And the Muslim massmurderers doing their job in Sudan are (knowingly or not) part of that agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home