Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Your very own Agony Aunt

I’ve been invited by Dany to join his blog. Bullied into it, really. I tried reasoning with Dany. Have you ever tried reasoning with Dany? Quite. So here I am.

And I don’t know what I’m doing here. Let me rephrase that: I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I’M DOING HERE!

I should think it’s pretty obvious he doesn’t need me. Oh but he does. Because he’s FACTUAL and ANALYTICAL so, apparently, he needs Someone Like Me. (Uhm.) NO, HE DOESN’T! People who come here are looking for facts. For terseness. For logic. This I cannot provide. I told him and told him and told him again. But does he realise that? Does he listen? No. He says THAT’S WHY I should come round, so you lot can have the emotional perspective. The impulsiveness. (Do I detect someone quietly humming “Girl you be a woman now”??? Stop it this minute!) And loads of cursing too. (If you are delicate skip the feeling-filled blue posts. Your life will be bleaker but you shall be SAFE).

And since we all know how moving I am, you’ll want to keep your hankies close-by - oy, speaking of which, I just had the most INTUITIVE IDEA! Why don’t we make this a comprehensive blog? Why discuss politics and Human Rights only? So very droll and dry - and we know Dany WOULDN’T WANT THAT! So please don’t be shy. Between the two of us we should be able to fix your impotence problems, your bad relationship with the in-laws, your fear of heights and open spaces. Do give us a ring.

In the meantime, I’ll do my best to emote.
*Coy eyelash batting*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home