Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ken Livingstone's latest

He was right to be so pissed off:
Transcript of Ken's encounter

The following conversation took place as Mayor Ken Livinstone left a party for gays and lesbians in London at City Hall last Tuesday.

Mr Livingstone talking to photographer Nigel Howard: You've got one picture already.

Reporter Oliver Finegold: Mr Livingstone, Evening Standard. How did tonight go?

Mr Livingstone: How awful for you. Have you thought of having treatment?

Finegold: How did tonight go?

Mr Livingstone: Have you thought of having treatment?

Finegold: Was it a good party? What does it mean for you?

Mr Livingstone: What did you do before? Were you a German war criminal?

Finegold: No, I'm Jewish. I wasn't a German war criminal and I'm actually quite offended by that. So, how did tonight go?

Mr Livingstone: Arr right, well, you might be Jewish. But actually you are just like a concentration camp guard. You are doing it because you are paid to, aren't you?

Finegold: Great, I have you on record for that. So, how was tonight?

Mr Livingstone: It's nothing to do with you because your paper is a load of scumbags and reactionary bigots.

Finegold: I'm a journalist and I'm doing my job. I'm only asking for comment.

Mr Livingstone: Well, work for a paper that doesn't have a record of reporting fascism.
This coming from the mayor of London. Says a lot about the people he's representing.

Talk about scumbags. And "Red Ken" has quite a history on Jews and Israel. I'll be getting back to him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home