Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Religion of throat- and headcutting strikes again

So the psychopaths murdered another unarmed defenseless innocent man. Even the BBC starts referring to them as gangs.

And as I predicted, it is no longer frontpage news. They still get some coverage, and rightly so of course. The passing in such a brutal manner of Kim Sun-il deserves our attention.

I also predict that unless caught and exterminated like the cockroaches they so resemble, the psychopaths will not stop, even if NO ONE pays any attention at all anymore. The slaughter itself is reward enough for them.

And that raises the following question: Has there ever been any group, certainly any religion, so depraved, so degerate as these Arabs? I certainly can't think of any. And believe me, I've tried.
And how the world speaks out against the atrocity. Except of course the Muslim world. If you Muslims out there disagree with any of this, it sure isn't being heard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home