Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Holidays

I'm leaving for Portugal Wednesday night. I might still do some ranting though.

In the meantime I want to leave you with this thought. I recently wrote
this post (which was only partly meant as a joke). Well, it seems like other people came to much the same conclusion independantly, and decided to act upon it. Please go and visit, I'm sure you'll have a great laugh (if it makes you angry, it will have served its purpose).

Please note however, that the proprietor of the site is in
serious trouble with the RoP ©. Seems that the desensitization process has a long way to go yet.

If I lived in Arizona (and the freedom people have there makes me wish I did), I'd be backing Anarchangel all the way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Het lijkt me wel gezond voor je om je een paar weken niet zo op te winden! Dus: geen kranten lezen, niet internetten en niet over het nieuws praten met die mesjoggene Portegiezen....
Tenha uma viagem boa!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home