Sunday, November 28, 2004

Terrorist's mother agrees with me

From MEMRI:
Interviewer: "In addition to your being the mother of a martyr, it so happened that your son said was martyred on this very day - 'Martyr's Day.' Let's begin with a few words from you to all our viewers today. What are the feelings and emotions of a martyr's mother every year on this day?"

Umm Said: "In the name of Allah the Compassionate and Merciful, Allah be praised for granting my son to me, on this blessed day. I can not begin to explain what this day means to me, how great and significant it is for me and for all martyrs' mothers. I am talking about the martyrs' mothers and all mothers in Lebanon. Whatever I could say about them would not be enough, especially since they paid the price in blood, liberated southern Lebanon, and brought us closer to victory. They granted us a great reward.

"It is enough that they granted us paradise, the greatest thing in this world. I wish a good year to all the martyrs' mothers and our children, may Allah honor them. Allah be praised for having granted us our sons. Allah be praised."
Mothers of Hizbullah Martyrs: We are Very Happy and Want to Sacrifice More Children.

IF THAT IS WHAT YOU WISH, I WISH THE SAME THING. I want to sacrifice ALL of your children and bring them as close to your God as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home