Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Is insanity a prerequisite for the Nobel peace prize?

I think I'm going to have to refrain from blogging, because it seems more and more people arouse the foulmouth in me. Here's an Irish NPP recipient who (at least it's novel) compares Israel's nukes to Auschwitz's gas chambers. A variation on the theme of "What the Germans did to you, you are now doing to others". Israel gets that a lot but this fucked up Jewhater makes me want to <CENSORED>.
Nobel Peace Prize laureate Mairead Corrigan Maguire on Sunday compared Israel's alleged nuclear arsenal to Hitler's gas chambers and called on Israel to lift travel restrictions on nuclear whistle-blower Mordechai Vanunu.

"When I think about nuclear weapons, I've been to Auschwitz concentration camp," Maguire said during a joint press conference with Vanunu in Jerusalem.

"Nuclear weapons are only gas chambers perfected... and for a people who know what gas chambers are, how can you even think of building perfect gas chambers?"
What an atrocity of a human being. Well, she's definitely on a par with Arafat and Carter. At least Arafat did us all the favour of dying in an embarassing fashion.

At least she's pretty.
My truck would have to treated for Post Traumatic Stress syndrome after running over her. Sheez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home