Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Militant group: U.S. Marine is safe

Although there's nothing solid as yet, this CNN report, increases suspicions (for lack of a better word) that the US Marine of Lebanese descent has not been and will not be murdered. Good for him and his family.

Of course, the reasons for sparing his life should eliminate once and for all any doubt about what this is all about: The global Islamic war against the world (starting with the West).

I don't wanna know if Hassoun deserted, or was kidnapped. He does not deserve to die (unless he is now a member of Al-Zarqawi's gang of thugs, which I do not believe).

But the idea of a 'bad Muslim' being better than a 'good' infidel (if there is such a thing, which I doubt) is repulsive. I only wish it was the only repulsive thing about them. I'd even settle for just the most repulsive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home