Thursday, September 02, 2004

Understanding, Empathizing and Dying

A wake-up call from Emanuel Winston.
I have listened ad nauseum to Left-Liberals tell us how we must 'understand' the grievances of the Muslim Arab enemy. How we must reach out to win their hearts and minds. How they are really just ordinary people like you and me. There is a film being released in England that shows how terrorists - including the flying suicide bombers who crashed into the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania - were ordinary, even likeable, fellows.

Well, dear Liberal friends, I think I understand why they would want to kill 3,000 American infidels (non-Muslims). I think I understand why they would ambush a family on a road in Israel and then calmly walk over and put bullets into the heads of the pregnant mother and each of her four screaming little girls. Clearly, the terrorists were "making a statement" they thought should be understood with sympathy for their cause.
I have nothing at all to add. But you MUST read it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home